This privacy statement was last updated on May 29, 2023 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with your data that we obtain through https://www.bsmanagement.ch . We advise you to read the statement carefully. During processing we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- we clearly communicate why we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases that require your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we also require it from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data, or to have it corrected or erased, at your request.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we keep, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a variety of purposes related to our business operations which may include the following:
1.1 Contact – By telephone, mail, email and/or web forms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- A first and last name
- An email address
- A phone number
The basis on which we process data is:
We keep this data until the end of the service.
3. Disclosure Practices
We disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or a court order, in response to a law enforcement authority, to the extent permitted by other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation of a matter relating to to public safety.
If our website or organization is taken over, sold or involved in a merger or acquisition, your information may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and will be passed on to the new owners.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google.
Google may not use the data for other Google services.
The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of your personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to your personal data. This ensures that only the necessary people have access to your data, that data access is protected and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third Party Websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected via links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data reliably and securely. We advise you to read the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
6. Penalties regarding this privacy statement.
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you regularly consult this privacy statement to be aware of any changes. We will also actively inform you where possible.
7. Access and modify your data
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we hold about you, please contact us. You can contact us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that we are aware of.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you have any questions or problems relating to the accessibility of the website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Right to have your data transferred: You have the right to request all of your data from the controller and transfer it all to another controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice, unless there is a valid basis for the process.
Make sure you always clearly state who you are, so you can be sure you are not deleting or changing the data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with how we manage (a complaint about) the process of your personal data, you have the right to send a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
9. Contact details
Gartenweg 3, Arlesheim, Switzerland
Telephone number: +41 76 509 83 31
Really Simple SSL
Compliance | The Privacy Suite for WordPress
This website uses the Complianz Privacy Suite for WordPress to collect and record browser- and device-based consent. For this feature, your IP address is anonymized and stored in our database. This service does not process any personally identifiable information and does not share any data with the service provider. For more information, see the Complianz Privacy Statement .